Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP It Wednesday? NANOMANGO

Um. . .I told myself that I was going to do NANOMANGO this year. NANOMANGO is basically draw 30 pages of sequential art in one month, kind of like NANORWIMO. I realized that at 12:00 AM that NANOMANGO had just begun. EEK! O_O
Probably not really a WIP, but it seemed appropriate because I'll be drawing a comic. This is not the official story either, I was just drawing my reaction for the sake of practice and for the lolz.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's some task you're taking on. Good luck! It sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actully. . .I ended up not finishing it. ^_^; I drew about five pages, but then college happened. >_>
    I'm hopeing to do Nanomango again in June. It's one of my 2012 goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear that, work or college is the monkey wretch for the art machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty much the monkey wretch to life period. >_< This semester is going to be interesting because I'll be taking a math and web design class.
    Another 2012 goal. Fight the evil monkey wretch.

    ReplyDelete