Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Monday But. . .

Here's a new sketch anyway. Blogger crashed on me yesterday thanks to my computer being weird. :( My computers been weird lately. *sad*

Anyways, my new found addiction is the library. When I found out they were carrying grphic novels I was so happy. I usally end up leaving with five graphic novels. One of the most recent graphic novels I barrowed was Azu manga Daioh. It was the most random manga I have ever read but it was hilarious! XD I laughed out loud a few times!
I randomly decided to do some fan art sketch. This character, named Sakaki, is portrayed as looking scary but she really is a softy. She has a thing about cats. I tried drawing her in my art style, but I don't think it did justice. She just dosen't look scary enogth. I do like the concept. The return of Mew Kitty! D00m!

No comments:

Post a Comment