Friday, August 7, 2009

Work In Progress – Alexia Part 3

I need to hurry up and finish this pictuer because I'm sure everyone is tiered of seeing it. XD
I'm at my favorite part where I get to put more life in to my drawing. Her hair came out so shiny. I'm a sucker for shiny hair. That's one of the many things I love about the manga style. I'm still not sure if I'm quite finished with Alexia. I might tweak the shading and highlights a little more.

Here's some detail shoots.

It's interesting. Her jeans where actually a lot lighter until I added some screen tone to them to give them more texture. Now they're dark denim.

Coloring eyes is also my favorite part. I give them sort of a glow by using an airbrush.

That's it for now. I will post the finished pictuer as soon as I'm done.

2 comments: