Monday, October 3, 2011

Sketchbook Tour Part 10




So I was starting to get major artist block at one point during the Sketchbook Tour. Artist block = ultimate evil. I decided to do an experiment and scribble something with the side of my pencil. The scribble turned into a bird. Turned out better than I expected.
The second page I still wanted to do something different so I thought I would try drawing a nebula with colored pencils because nebula's are so epic. Didn't do justice at capturing the awesomness of nebulas. : / Still was fun to draw though.
The third drawing I have was very random. I drew an eye almost in the middle of the page and randomly decided to add hair.Graphite is fun to work with. Yay for graphite!

Speaking of the Sketchbook Tour, my sister and I  have signed up to do the Sketch Book Tour for next year. I'm very excited about it! If your an artist you should check out the website. It's a really fun project and a good creative exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment