I've been learning how to use line art on Illustrator because I'm a very clumsy inker. I love the look of line art, but my line usually come out very wobbly or make some glaring mistake that I will be stuck with. I started inking my artwork with Photoshop which makes inking easier, but still takes long because I'm still clumsy. I find myself constantly erasing and redrawing lines over and over until I finally get the line to look right.
I thought I would experiment with more vector base programs by digitally inking this sketch to see if I like it better. So far I do like inking with vectors much better. I made some costume brushes to give it the authentic brush look like what comic book artist use.

Ugh, I'm horrible with digital inking! D': But it looks really good so far~
ReplyDeleteThank you! =)
ReplyDeleteDigital inking can be a challenge, but with lots of practice it's not too bad.